Shed 10 pounds, energize your body, and feel great in just 7 Days!
You’ve tried the lemon diet, the coffee diet, the starvation diet, and the chocolate cake diet, and still nothing has worked! But don’t give up yet, there’s hope that you can shed those extra 10 pounds by the weekend and look great in that little black dress again.
Dr. Spot Ruffington recently released his new diet, called the Foster Diet, and by following these 10 simple steps you can join millions of others who are losing weight and losing it FAST.
Visit Dogs 2nd Chance Rescue Group and fill out a Foster Application to join the Foster Diet Team. No fees, no long term commitment, and no credit card required…however, donations are accepted once you’ve realized how awesome this diet really is.
Pick Up Your Supplies:
Once The Foster Diet Support Team has assigned you a Rescue, arrive at the local park to pick up your dog. While there, you’ll need to walk the dog around the park for at least 30 minutes so you can get to know each other. Because your rescue will most likely not be leash trained, he or she will pull, tug, and drag you around the park. Don’t worry! This is all a normal part of the weight loss program. By the end of your walk you will have burned 200 calories!
You’re already on your way to losing weight! Now, it’s time to get started!
Follow these 10 Simple Steps:
1. Wake up each morning no later than 5 am to take your overly excited and energetic foster pup outside where he will inevitably be ready to play a furious game of fetch.
2. Go outside and inside at least 30 times each day to potty train your foster dog.
3. Chase your foster dog around the house for about 15 minutes while trying to get your underwear or sock back. The object may change from day to day, but you will still need to perform this chasing exercise regardless of how precious or not precious the item he/she has is.
4. Take your foster dog on a 30 minute to 1 hour walk around the neighborhood, then return and take your own resident dog on that same walk. Do not take them on a walk together, you will burn twice the calories and protect the lives of others by doing two separate walks.
5. Spend at least 1 hour each day sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the dirty, dog hair covered floors. Then vacuum your couch, wash your sheets, lint roller the duvet cover, and pick up all the dog toys. Repeat this step one hour later when the house is dirty again.
6. Skip dinner at least 3 times this week. This will be easier than you think because you will be too preoccupied doing all of the above steps to remember to eat.
7. Drink half a bottle of wine each night. This will cause you to forget that there are one to two dogs destroying your home and barking so loudly you can’t watch the new episode of The Walking Dead. In the morning, your body will be dehydrated making your tummy look flatter.
8. Avoid going out with friends or family members because you cannot leave your foster dog alone for more than one hour. If you aren’t going out then you are less likely to eat over processed, high fat foods.
9. Go to bed at an unreasonably early hour because you are so exhausted. More sleep equals more energy for the next day to do these steps again!
10. Find your Foster Dog his forever home then spend the next day curled up in a ball mourning his absence. You will be too distraught to eat which will help you shed those last 2 pounds.
It’s that easy, fast and effective! You have now lost 10 pounds in only 7 days while also saving a dog’s life!
If you’d like to shed more, simply repeat these steps the following week with a new foster dog. To sign up for the Foster Diet, visit dogs2ndchance.org