Click to read essential information about adopting a dog. here.
Unless under special circumstances, we do not adopt to homes with pets that are not spayed or neutered.
Save Your Work
THERE IS A SAVE AND CONTINUE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FORM. USE IT TO SAVE YOUR WORK IF YOU CAN’T COMPLETE THIS FORM ALL AT ONCE. IT WILL MAIL YOU A LINK TO PICKUP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
After You Send Application
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your application or if the application does not submit, please email us. We have had some past issues with applications not submitting and we certainly want to hear from you. Thank you for your patience.
Why We Check Everyone
- We want you the best possible match for both you and the dog you adopt.
- We’ve seen dog cruelty and unnecessary accidents, so we create adoption rules to prevent future suffering.
- All rules are designed for the dog’s safety.
- Thank you for being patient with our rules.
- We respect and appreciate our loving adopters.
Rules and Exceptions
Before filling out the dog adoption form, please be aware:
- Adopters must be at least 21 years old
- We do not adopt to homes using underground electric fences
- We require well-maintained fences. We prefer 6 ft. minimum height privacy fences.
- We do accept chain link fences for CERTAIN dogs.
- EXCEPTIONS will be considered if the potential adopter lives in an apartment, condo or he/she agrees to install a fenced-in area. Other exceptions may be made at the discretion of the adoption team.