10 Great Reasons To Adopt A Lovable Mixed-Breed Mutt
- The best of all breeds all rolled into one.
- Each mutt is a unique, one-of-a-kind dog.
- Experience the fun & the mystique of a mixed-breed.
- Its a dog’s personality, not the pedigree, that really matters.
- Mutts are welcome at a variety of dog-related events and activities.
- The more mutts are adopted, the less puppy mills will thrive.
- Mutts are less prone to genetic diseases that afflict may purebred dogs.
- 75% of all dogs entering the US animal shelters each year are mutts.
- Adopting a mutt is saving a life.
- Help put an end to canine discrimination!
Mutt Facts copyright 2000 by Karen Derrico Founder of May Day For Mutts